- Provision of books and other reading materials via Mobile Library to students especially those in rural areas, whose parents can’t buy books to support their education.
- Organizing competitions between students, which will help the students to compare their performance with students from other schools and know how well they are doing.
- Organizing reading and leadership seminars for students, teachers and parents/guardians.
- Assisting students and workers in the discovery of their talents by giving them the platforms to exercise and express their talents effectively.
- Draw the attention of leaders, government, corporate, and communities to understand the greater need for early childhood development through reading.